Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Layout - finally

Hi everyone, I know I'm slack and I know I say that everytime I post! Life is busy and hectic. I'm still posting over at Simple Aussie Girls though. Anyway, I have a layout to share with you based on the sketch over at Simple Aussie Girls (Saturday Sketch One). It was a great sketch and easy to play with! I am also using this layout as one for the class I am doing at Big Picture Classes, Twelve, with Stacey Julian. Its an awesome class although I am struggling with it a bit in terms of time. I'm just happy to be scrapping again though, so I figure whatever I achieve is a great thing! Here is the layout...random bits of info on my daughter Ella. They truly are random thoughts...as something popped into my head I typed it in. I didn't change order around or anything. It was totally as it came to me.


Don't forget, Stampin' Up! is in the middle of Sale-a-Bration. For every $100 spent, you get your choice of a free stamp set, patterned paper or embellishment pack from the Sale-a-Bration Catalogue. Believe me there are some gorgeous things in the catalogue so its worth spending the $100! If you would like to place an order, please email me. I can send orders anywhere in Australia.

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Emma, this is such a vibrant page, it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love this colour combination Emma :)

    ReplyDelete